NEW: Hair Mineral and Toxic Metal Profile:
Laboratory analysis of your body’s minerals
Food intolerances are one of the major triggers that can effect our well being.
What is involved in a consultation?
- assessing gluten, gliadin, A1 and A2 milk, Salycilates, solanine etc intolerances – results are giving during the consulation
- Other food intolerance testing in relation to the patients condition. Results given during the consultation
- assessing whether muscular skeletal conditions are impacting on the digestive system.
- assessing the patient through Iridology – strength and weaknesses of the patient
- advising on dietary changes if needed
- prescribing natural plant medicine specific for the individual client – if needed
- prescribing vitamins and minerals to support the body – if needed
Food Intolerance Testing:
Testing for food sensitivity through Kinesiology takes some of the guess work out of balancing our diets.
- The consultation last approximately an hour
- The clinic has a comprehensive range of test food test kit, however if the patient has something very specific to test then it is advisable that they bring with them for the consultation. The clinic can test for a large range of foods and for beneficial supplements, herbal teas and herbal tinctures
- For further information tel: 0860773742 – Bandon – Co Cork –
- email: email@example.com
Iridology is the study of the Iris – the coloured part – to ascertain a person strengths and weaknesses. We are all different and respond differently to environment effects, emotions, and to the stresses and strains of every day living. When we stress the body, we become unwell. By knowing what those triggers may be helps us to understand how to live our lives – and enjoy it.
This therapy is has huge benefits to sports men and women.
Iridology is based on the following equation :
Health Status = Physical Inheritance + Environment (Diet, lifestyle, etc.) + Emotional/Spiritual Factors + Age.
health status equation by Dr Bill Caradonna –
We hate looking older, but it is a natural process. However we can try to slow the process and in some cases stop accelerating it unknowingly. The answer to anti-aging in not in a pot of cream! It starts from in the inside.
This consultation is for an hour and half. Full medical history, iridology consultation, dietary assessments through food intolerance testing to individual patients, skincare regime, skincare product assessments and much more.