What is involved in a consultation?
- Full medical history with current prescribed medication
- assessing gluten, gliadin, A1 and A2 milk, Salycilates, solanine etc intolerances – results are giving during the consulation
- Other food intolerance testing in relation to the patients condition. Results given during the consultation
- assessing whether muscular skeletal conditions are impacting on the digestive system.
- assessing the patient through Iridology – strength and weaknesses of the patient
- advising on dietary changes if needed
- prescribing natural plant medicine specific for the individual client – if needed
- prescribing vitamins and minerals to support the body – if needed
- advising on hair mineral and toxic metal analysis – if needed