Food Sensitivity Testing
“I followed the recommendations given in the consultation and the changes in my energy and digestion have been really noticeable – thanks” John – Co Cork
Are Food Sensitivities and Intolerances Affecting your Health?
No waiting : We test our clients in the consultation with immediate results. Our tests are specific to the foods that they eat.
“you need to identify your triggers and strengthen your body by addressing food sensitivities, nutrients, intestinal permeability, toxins, stress, and chronic infections.” – Izabella Wentz – author and New York Times best seller
Are you suffering from the following:
- Digestive issues – bloating, IBS, constipation, cramping, etc
- Skin conditions – psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, acne, general itchy skin, over dry skin etc
- Tiredness – feeling tired all day, tiredness certain times of the day, 4.00pm slump
- Foggy thinking – struggling to remember details, mind in a haze, generally never alert
- Joint pains – joint pains, muscle tensions, sciatica, lower back and neck pains
- Anxious and Irritable – constant anxiety or anxiety fluctuating through the week. Irritable for no reason.
- Weight loss issues – finding losing weight very difficult despite dieting and exercise.
- Constant coughs and colds –
You could be sensitive to the following:-
- Gluten – found in grains – so is it gluten sensitivity, gliadin or lectin sensitivy with grains
- Gliadin – found in grains
- A1 dairy milk – usually if you have a gluten sensitivity you will be senstive to A1 milk
- A2 goats- sheep milk –
- Lactose found in all milks
- Night shade family i.e potatoes, tomatoes, opinions etc
- All grains – so there could be a lectin sensitivity or low in pancreatic enzymes
- Do you show to a Fodmap sensitivity?
- Are you showing to SIBO – small intestinal bacterial overgrowth?
- Are you sensitive to acidic foods?
- Are you show an over-load to certain foods?
- Is there a fructose intolerance ?………… and much more
Food sensitivities and intolerance’s have become increasingly more prevalent with our modern eating habits and availability of processed foods.
When someone eats something to which they are sensitive day after day, quite often there is no direct apparent connection with the food concerned and the adverse effect it is having on their health.
There are foods that give us energy and benefit the body. Other foods deplete us of energy and may cause many imbalances to the body.
Identifying these food can be difficult.
There is no universal diet that suit everyone
through Kinesiology takes some of the guess work out of balancing our diets.
- The consultation last approximately an hour –
- The clinic can test for a large range of foods and for beneficial supplements, herbal teas and herbal tinctures
- Fees are €85.00 for a consultation and testing.
- For further information tel:086 – 0773742 – – Bandon – Co Cork – email: firstname.lastname@example.org