Bandon – Co Cork
Celebrating 10 years of serving County Cork
Clinic Mobile – 0860773742 24hr voice mail
What is involved in a consultation?
- taking a full medical history of the client
- assessing dietary preferences of the client
- in clinic – food intolerance testing in relation medical symptoms
- assessing whether muscular skeletal conditions are impacting on the digestive system.
- assessing the patient through Iridology
- advising on dietary changes if needed
- prescribing natural plant medicine specific for the individual client.
For more information talk to Sabina Jennings – Medical Herbalist on Clinic Mobile:- 0860773742 or email: email@example.com
A consultation is €85.00. How many consultation will I need? Usually 1 consultation with a follow up in 6 – 8 weeks
Iridology is the study of the Iris – the coloured part – to ascertain a person strengths and weaknesses. We are all different and respond differently to environment effects, emotions, and to the stresses and strains of every day living. When we stress the body, we become unwell. By knowing what those triggers may be helps us to understand how to live our lives – and enjoy it.
This therapy is has huge benefits to sports men and women.
For more information please call Sabina Jennings on Clinic Mobile : 0860773742 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org usually only one consultation is needed €85.00 for more information on Iridology please click here
Food Intolerance Testing:
Testing for food sensitivity through Kinesiology takes some of the guess work out of balancing our diets.
- The consultation last approximately an hour
- The clinic has a comprehensive range of test food test kit, however if the patient has something very specific to test then it is advisable that they bring with them for the consultation. The clinic can test for a large range of foods and for beneficial supplements, herbal teas and herbal tinctures
- For further information tel: 0860773742 – Bandon – Co Cork –
- email: email@example.com
We hate looking older, but it is a natural process. However we can try to slow the process and in some cases stop accelerating it unknowingly. The answer to anti-aging in not in a pot of cream! It starts from in the inside.
Consultation fee: €95.00. This consultation is for an hour and half. Full medical history, iridology consultation, dietary assessments through food intolerance testing to individual patients, skincare regime, skincare product assessments and much more.
for further information please call 086 077 3742 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org